Payroll Administrator/HR officer, JO3547
Permanent / Full time
Our client has multiple hotel properties situated in a historic part of South Donegal offering relaxed hospitality combined with a quality service. Renowned for their friendly approach these hotels have a solid reputation of offering excellent service time and time again. They are now seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Administrator/HR officer to join their ever-growing team.
· Weekly payroll for up to 200 employees at peak periods
· Collating information from Time management system and reviewing the clock in records for accuracy
· Liaising with Departmental Managers to confirm accuracy and approval of time management records
· Calculation of premium payments and all relevant deductions for all staff
· Maintenance of annual leave records
· Online payment of wages
· Transmission of weekly payslips
· Ensuring deductions are paid to relevant third parties
· Creating additional payroll policies and procedures and ensuring they are followed through with.
· Dealing with social welfare and related forms, as required
· Drafting and issuing of staff contracts within the legal timeframe
· Deliver an overall HR Strategy that’s aligned with the business needs in relation to best practice polices/processes in recruitment, training development, employee relations, engagement and compliance.
· Dealing with other Ad Hoc HR issues as they may arise
What we are looking for:
· Relevant experience within a large payroll function is essential
· Relevant payroll qualification would be an advantage
· Experience with Sage Micropay desirable
· Relevant HR experience is essential
· HR qualification would be an advantage
· IT proficiency with time management and payroll software packages
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work without management direction, use initiative and possessing a positive attitude towards teamwork.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position. Please include the Job Reference Number. Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised. Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily. Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released. We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection:
Experience: See Job Description
See Job Description