Accounting Manager, JO3523
Perm / Full time
Salary: €45,000 to €50,000 DOE
We are on the hunt to help find the ideal candidate to join our clients very successfully and established company, they are leading manufacturer and supplier in south, west Donegal.
- Supervision and management of the accounts team;
- Preparation of management accounts for ROI and UK companies;
- Day to day accounts preparation and GL journals;
- Bank, Interco and GL reconciliations;
- Standard costing of manufactured products;
- Stock Valuations;
- Monitoring departmental costing of all plant & machinery to aid repair / replace decisions;
- Monthly Sales reporting;
- Monthly Commission reporting to payroll;
- Preparing audit standard year end accounts for external auditor for our Irish Co;
- Preparing year end accounts for our UK based Company;
- Filing of tax returns for both ROI and UK Co to include VAT, RCT / CIS and Intrastat;
- Preparation of Farm accounts for external accountants;
- Aid in the implementation of our new ERP system;
- Liaise with banks and other financial institutions when necessary;
- Ad hoc duties for Management.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have 3 years PQE;
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- The role will be varied, and the ideal candidate should be flexible and willing to adapt;
- Capable of working on own initiative and taking responsibility for quality and accuracy of work;
- An ability to work with the team to prepare financial reports.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position. Please include the Job Reference Number. Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised. Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily. Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released. We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection:
Experience: See job descrition
See job descrition