Trainee Accountant - Dundalk
MCS Group are looking for a Trainee Accountant to join a leading mid-tier accountancy practice based in Dundalk.
Our client is a leading mid-tier accountancy practice based in Dundalk with numerous other offices in ROI/NI. They offer their clients a variety of services including; Audit & Assurance, Business Advisory, Cloud Accounting, Corporate Compliance, Corporate Finance, Forensic Accounting, Insolvency, Payroll, Taxation & Wealth Management. They work with a variety of clients across every continent from various sectors. They are proud to provide a first-class, attentive and personal service to all of their clients; from the large corporates to the individual owner-managed or family-run businesses.
The successful Trainee Accountant will be responsible for a variety of tasks:
- Accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- VAT Returns;
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns;
- Corporation Tax Returns;
- Working with a variety of clients from various sectors on an international level
The successful Trainee Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- 2:1 Degree Qualification or above (Accountancy or Business field is desirable) or IATI qualification
- The desire to train as a Chartered Accountant;
- passion to pursue a career in Accountancy;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The successful Trainee Accountant will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package
- Full Study support
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to a variety of clients on an international level
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs