MCS Group are proudly working with a well-established and highly successful accountancy practice in Dundalk to recruit an experienced accountant to join the team. Our client prides themselves on their ambitious culture and due to continuous success, they are now seeking a qualified accountant to join one of their busy accounts teams.
As the successful Accountant you will be working within the accounts team, taking ownership for your own portfolio of clients. You will play a pivotal role in managing business relations and developing new ones with a diverse range of clients from the UK and ROI. Your key responsibility will be preparing management accounts and tax computations. As part of the service delivery, you will be required to visit client on site on a frequent basis.
- Previous experience working in an accountancy practice is essential.
- Ideally you will hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA) however qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Valid driver's licence and access to a vehicle.
In return you will be joining a locally renowned accountancy firm with a friendly and cohesive team. You will be remunerated with:
- A competitive base salary.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Significant flexible working arrangements available upon request.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. For further details on this position, please contact Sara Mitchell on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs