MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a part time Bookkeeper for our Drogheda based client.
This is a great time to be joining our leading wholesaler specialising in the Automotive industry. As a family run company you will be a highly valued member of staff. This role is ideally suited for a bookkeeper able to work in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
You will be responsible for the day to day financials for the business. This includes overseeing a busy purchase a sales ledger with multiple customers.
Reporting to the Director your responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing a busy sales ledger
- Managing a busy Purchase ledger
- Running off customer statements
- Assessing Goods Received Notes (GRN's)
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of VAT
- Reconciling cash boxes and investigating any discrepancies
- Maintaining price files and reports on Microsoft Excel
- IATI qualified or working towards, equally qualified by experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic in your approach with excellent communication skills and confident in interaction with others
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs