MCS Group are proud to partner with one of the largest financial institutions in the country as they continue to build out their Risk Advisory team.
The role will be based within their Risk Advisory team where you will take a lead role in financial risk and prudential regulation related-projects with specific focus on capital, liquidity and internal governance.
Financial Risk is now a prominent and key driver of the strategy, business and operating models of organisations and my clients Risk Advisory team is therefore operating at the highest levels across sectors, including banking, insurance, payments and investment management.
As an increasingly valuable skillset, this role presents a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who wants to develop their experience, expand into new sectors and support the growth of our business.
- Leading the execution of engagements;
- Managing and developing more junior colleagues;
- Working and managing relationships with client staff;
- Taking a lead role in growing the business including identifying new opportunities in the market and developing relationships with existing and new clients;
- Developing your network in the local financial services community;
- Contributing to thought leadership on financial risk and prudential regulation topics.
- 5 years + experience in capital and liquidity risk management, with a strong preference for ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery and Resolution Planning expertise;
- Experienced in internal governance including capital and liquidity risk management framework design and development
- Experienced in responding to regulatory requirements;
- Ability to drive growth in our business including identifying new opportunities in the market and developing relationships with existing and new clients;
- Desire to develop other prudential regulatory competencies
Salary / Benefits:
- Excellent basic salary on offer
- Market leading benefits package
- Health care plan
- Additional Annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Flexi working - WFH
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 . Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs