Financial Accountant - Dundalk
MCS Group are looking for a Financial Accountant to join a leading Technology company based in Dundalk.
Our client is a leading Technology company based in Dundalk and have multiple sites across ROI and UK. They offer a range of products and services to their global client base across a range of sectors. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion. They are looking to add a Financial Accountant to their function who will advise on financial and commercial implications of key decisions as the business develops and expands.
As the successful Financial Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the CFO and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage the transactional finance team;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts & reporting packs;
- Budgeting, cash flow & forecasting;
- VAT returns;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Financial Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Strong accounts preparation experience;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Financial Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible working options;
- Continuous personal development;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs