MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a credit controller for a leading manufacturer based in Monaghan.
This is an excellent time to be joining the business who are going through an exciting transition and growth period and as a result are seeking a brand-new credit controller to join the team! You will be rewarded not only with an excellent benefits package but will also be giving the opportunity to have your say in the day to day operations.
Job: Credit Control
Working within the Irish customer base you will be responsible for the timely and effective collection process across 400 accounts ranging from wholesale to agriculture!
Reporting into a Manger your responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure the accounts receivable ledger is maintained through cash collection
- Ensuring compliance with business credit control policy
- Ensure adequate credit insurance cover for all account balances
- Maintain compliance with credit insurance policy requirements through development of debtor management and and reporting processes
- Liaising with commercial and finance teams for accounts balance / credit limit forecasts
- New account set ups
- Resolving customer queries on accounts that impede payment and reconciling where necessary
- Working closely with site credit control functions and liaising with and providing relevant information to internal and external customers / stakeholders as required
- Develop and implement relevant and timely credit control reports
- Managing, developing, and improving credit control systems and process.
- Responsible for own compliance with the company's data protection policy and data retention
- Experience within a Credit Control position
- Have strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office applications
- ERP systems experience desirable
- Proactive and results orientated
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a busy team
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs