MCS Group are proudly working with a well-established and highly successful accountancy practice in Dundalk to recruit an experienced Audit Senior to join the team. The successful Audit Senior will play a lead role in this team, reporting directly into Partner level and provided with a high degree of autonomy and client engagement responsibilities.
As a successful audit senior you will be working within the growing audit team, taking ownership for your own portfolio of clients. You will play a pivotal role in managing business relations and developing new ones with a diverse range of clients from the UK and ROI.
- Plan and lead on external audit assignments for a wide variety of local clients to include: Financial services, manufacturing, distribution & FMCG
- Finalise audit findings to present to and discuss with the client and Partners
- Coach and mentor juniors and semi-seniors
- Previous experience working in an accountancy practice is essential
- Ideally, you will hold, or be working towards a recognized accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA)
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
In return, you will be joining a locally renowned accountancy firm with a friendly and cohesive team. You will be remunerated with:
- A competitive base salary
- Substantial potential to progress manager level
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Significant flexible working arrangements available upon request
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896935521
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs