Our client based in Co Monaghan is currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist to cover a period of maternity leave.
The appointed Receptionist will be the first point of contact for anyone calling or visiting the site. The role also involves the posting of supplier invoices and other Purchase Ledger duties.
- Responsible for all visitors, from initial welcome to ensuring they are issued with correct security identification.
- Switchboard operation – answering the phone, directing calls and taking messages
- Process and verify high volume invoices in a timely manner
- Supplier reconciliations
- Liaise with suppliers
- General finance and accounts duties
- Dealing with queries and directing them to the relevant areas
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Distribute any parked invoices and chase for updates
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of ERP systems
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Hours of work are 9 -1730 Monday to Friday.
Salary is competitive and will depend upon experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.