Our client based in Co Monaghan has enjoyed a sustained period of growth in the FMCG sector. An opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious individual to join their Accounting team.
Working as part of a vibrant and enthusiastic Management Accounting Team you will develop and manage the preparation of group product costings, weekly group KPI reporting and quarterly group performance forecasting, with any ad hoc reporting as required. This role will provide excellent career prospects and the opportunity to work within the international business environment.
- Prepare and continually update robust product costings for the full range of current and any new products
- Ongoing margin analysis, root cause of variances, identification and implementation of corrective actions to prevent repeat incidences
- Planning for contract negotiations with new and existing customers. Develop pricing strategies/plans with account managers
- Assist in preparation of annual sales budget
- Responsibility for supporting the European Commercial Team in the financial analysis of commercial performance, and in the preparation of financial information used for negotiations and decision-making, including pricing
- Work closely with the Commercial Team and the wider Finance Team to ensure that appropriate financial controls and procedures are in place to achieve maximisation of customer and overall net profit
- Analysis and reporting on revenue and volume
- Weekly sales forecast reporting
Input and involvement into the strategy process and delivery of analysis to senior management
Evaluate and manage customer incentive plans (add/maintain/expire rebates and trade promotions)
- Qualified/Part qualified accountant with cost experience.
- Experience of providing insight and recommendations on profit/margin improvement to commercial teams
- An efficiency driven individual with a focus on providing accurate and timely information to decision makers
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Valid passport and willingness to travel abroad for short periods of time if required
- Experience of working closely with the commercial function of a business supplying major retailers is desirable
Graduates with some experience will be considered as well as experienced candidates, this is reflected in the salary range of €25-40k.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.