Energis is recruiting an Accounts Assistant to work with our thriving manufacturing client who operate at an international level and supply some of the world’s largest retailers.
The role will be based at their Co Monaghan Site.
- Print bank statements for all companies
- Complete daily cash report for Europe, Ireland and UK
- Process all payments on the various banking systems
- Post all payments and direct debits on system
- Post leasing invoices and ensure supplier account is cleared down
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts daily for UK, Ireland and Europe
- Post Fx deals for sterling accounts
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Generate End of Day Cash Flow report
- Management of Petty Cash transactions for UK, Ireland and Europe
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills, Excel and work are essential
- High levels of numeracy and literacy ability
- An ability to gather, analyse and present financial information in a user friendly manner
- Organisational skills having the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Able to work under pressure, on own initiative and constantly seek to improve
Salary is in the region of €22 - 26k depending on experience. This is an excellent chance to gain experience and work on a global basis with one of Ireland’s largest fresh food businesses.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.