MCS Group is delighted to be partnered with an international renowned product-based software house, to recruit for the fantastic role of Senior QA Engineer.
Your new company are shaping their market by developing innovative and cutting-edge solutions for international clients. Within their state-of-the-art offices, based in Donegal, you will be working within a professional team of developers who are at the top of their game.
- Assisting in the continual improvement of processes and growth of the QA function, including mentoring other team members on testing best practices.
- Working within a dynamic environment as part of a multi-disciplined teams of product engineers, designers, testers and business users.
- Preparing test scripts (manual and automated) that take into account security, scalability and maintainability concerns.
- Establishing tests (manual and automation) for multitenancy software architectures and cloud-based development practices, who can engineer highly secure and scalable solutions.
- Introducing automated testing of solutions built on the Microsoft technology stack including .NET/Core and solutions.
- 3-5 years' experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience using Selenium Automation Tools
- Previous experience testing within .NET & C# frameworks
- A team player who understands the necessity for clear communication
- Genuine and demonstrable passion for development
- Ability to adapt and learn in different circumstances
- Market Leading Salary
- Unrivalled Bonus Structure
- Life Assurance
- Matched Pension Contribution
- 25 days holidays + Stat
- Flexible working
- Clear Career Progression
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill Regional Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click on the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call the office 028 9023 5456
Experience: 0 yrs