UX Designer – (2-5 years Commercial Experience)
UX Designer| Bleeding edge tech services | Core benefits include annual bonus programme | Donegal based organisation continuously innovating and expanding
The UX Designer will thrive in an environment that will require strong problem-solving skills as well as generating user interaction models. An in-depth knowledge of user-centred design methodologies is essential. The UX designer will provide highly analytical as well as extremely creative ideas to a development team.
What does the company do?
The organisation provides a full range of technology and business services and offers a wide range of IT career opportunities. The company boasts that its 1300+ staff are of the highest calibre when it comes to creating strategic innovative and cost-effective solutions. This IT powerhouse operates out of an easily accessible, leading-edge premise and continues to thrive which has given way to the creation of this brand new UX Research position.
Why should I be interested in this UX Designer role?
- Up to 5% employer pension contributions, health insurance and stock options
- Excellent work-life balance – finish work at 5pm and don’t take it home with you
- Subsidised high street restaurant chain on premise - free tea and coffee
- Free parking
- Performance related bonus
What do I need to secure this UX Designer role?
- 2-5 years’ UX, UI and Design experience
- In-depth knowledge of user interface design principals
- Knowledge of UX design wireframing/prototyping skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Factors, Cognitive Science, Psychology or a similar subject would be desirable but not essential
For a confidential chat about this exciting UX Designer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs