1. To ensure Quality Management Systems are implemented and maintained in order to guarantee that we produce safe and legal products and that all products are produced to the correct specification.
2. To achieve the daily standards set out by the BRC global standard for food safety and to meet all customer codes of practice and technical standards.
3. To ensure all the KPI requirements of the quality daily and weekly dashboard are met and corrective actions are implemented as directed and agreed
4. To be actively involved in the operational excellence agenda and to ensure that all necessary quality KPI's are maintained
5. To continually drive the process optimisation agenda to a stage whereby all parts of the process are capable of delivering product specifications without operator intervention and with zero defects.
6. To work with the Technical and Quality teams with the goal to ensuring that Product development, trials and activities are introduced to Operations in a controlled fashion with due consideration for the equipment, process and operational limitations. The Technical and Quality team will be involved in product development trials from the original concept to the first production runs.
1. Good Interpersonal skills (proven ability to manage a team effectively, work with other departments)
2. Process knowledge
3. Ability to proactively identify potential problems identifies solutions, evaluate these and implement in a timely manner.
4. Communication skill
5. Project management
6. PC / SAP skills
7. Process / system development
8. Planning / organising
9. Cost awareness
10. Continuous improvement
11. Commercial awareness
1. Experience in a position of responsibility within a quality related function in a FMCG manufacturing environment is essential
2. BRC Standards and Customer codes of practice is essential
3. Diploma or equivalent in a Science, Technology, Engineering related discipline is preferable
4. Experience in the application of 'Lean Tools' is preferable
5. Financial awareness is preferable
Exposure to NPD in a FMCG
To be considered please send your CV through the link
Experience: 0 yrs