Very much strategic and transactions role, working closely with the senior management team to implement best practice and support growth within the business.
- Design and lead the HR function for the organisation delivering best practice HR services to employees across the country
- Coach and support employees and the management team key HR related issues.
- Lead the recruitment, selection and induction process for the organisation
- Advise and coach managers on employee relations issues and employment legislation keeping up to date on all legislative changes.
- Update HR policies and procedures, contracts and employee handbook in line with best practice
- Lead and manage learning and development programmes for the organisation
- Lead succession planning for the organisation, identifying and managing key talent for the organisation
- Partner with the management team to design and implement a performance management programme for the organisation
- Lead initiatives in employee engagement for the organisation
- Manage he HR operations for organisation, ensuring HR systems meet compliance regulations and support analytics and reporting.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at HR Manager Level
- CIPD Qualification
- Excellent knowledge of existing and pending employment legislation
- Strong communicator and excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to identify, communicate and report quickly and effectively on critical issues
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
Experience: 0 yrs