Donard Recruitment is delighted to be representing one of Irelands’ leading contractors; we are assisting with the search and selection of an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor. Our Client has a successful and enviable history, with an attractive order book. As an intermediate QS you will be tasked with the management and delivery of projects up to €50M. Our Client is keen to attract the best talent and willing to offer market leading remuneration package.
As an intermediate QS you will assist in;
· Assisting the Senior QS with the deliverance of projects and controlling packages and elements within schemes and projects
· Pre-contract responsibilities such as measurements, cost estimates, tender writing, assisting in cost plans, attending meetings with various departments.
· Post contract responsibilities such as site visits, payment review, on-going development of cost plans, financial reporting, contractor and sub-contractor payment review and much more as per the need for the project at hand
· Assist the senior quantity surveyor pre-and post-contract
· Valuations and arrange payments
· More responsibilities to be added depending on projects
- Graduate in Quantity Surveying
- 5 years+ experience gained with a Main contractor
- Proven track record in delivering projects with full autonomy
- Self-motivated and dedicated
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and industry specific software
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
Expected salary for the right candidate is expected to be around €75k + attractive package addons and perks. The basic salary could well rise depending on post qualified experience.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Donard Recruitment on 015414924
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.