Are you an experienced marketing professional looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have strong experience within a corporate environment?
Would you like to work for a leading Irish business with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role available for any marketers looking a new challenge. If interested or would like more information call Alex on +442890 313157 or email email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced individual to support and coordinate the Business Development & Marketing activities for a number of practice areas across the firm. The individual will work closely with the Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, members of the Business Development & Marketing team and senior management. This role presents an exciting opportunity to develop a career in Marketing & Communications through a wide and diverse range of activities.
Role and responsibilities
- Co-ordination and execution of end to end Marketing campaigns, including online content and the design and production of marketing collateral.
- Co-ordination of submissions to external legal publications/directories that evaluate and rank law firms. Management of these important relationships.
- Digital marketing including website and app updates, social media strategy implementation and management.
- Drafting press releases and media communications.
- Supporting the preparation of business development pitches, tenders and presentations.
- Liaising with third parties including external PR agency, designers, printers, trade publications and photographers.
Skills, experience and characteristics required
- Minimum four years marketing experience in a corporate environment
- Recognised marketing or business qualification
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence senior individuals
- Ability to work on own initiative and is proactive
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Motivated, with a flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs