MCS Group is delighted to be working with an industry leader in developing custom learning solutions on the recruitment of a Project manager. This is an exciting time to join a company working on large-scale, custom-built solutions for globally renowned brands.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the projects while ensuring client satisfaction at every stage. Working on a range of projects varying in size, you will be required to tailor each custom project accordingly and communicate effectively across the surrounding project team(s) to continually produce high quality results.
- You will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing and motivating the development and design teams
- You will be responsible for projects to be delivered on-time, on budget and to the highest quality
- You will play a consultative role to put in place effective processes and tools to improve team efficiency and optimize results
- You will support the senior managers in managing expectations for the development team and ensure project deliverables are met
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Formal Project Management qualification
- You will be an excellent communicator with all levels and hold strong stakeholder skills
- You will be analytical with meticulous planning skills and organizational skills
- Creative mindset and approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on the "bigger-picture"
- Agency experience is desirable
This is the perfect opportunity for a mid-level Project Manager looking to take the next step in a well-respected organisation that celebrate their culture, hold high standards, have an impressive client base and also a fun and collaborative working environment.
To speak about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs