Purchase Ledger Specialist (6 Month Contract)
Salary: £25,000 +
HNH Human Capital is proud to be working with a leading NI Business. This is a brand known by all and offers a great working environment.
As the Purchase Ledger Specialist you will oversee money being paid out by the company and the expenses.
This role will suit an experienced Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable Specialist. There is some project work with this role and will involve cleaning up the Ledgers and ensuring they are fully reconciled.
We are seeking an experienced individual who understands the flow of transactions and who is inquisitive by nature and will investigate any discrepancies.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) is an advantage but not a necessity.
What is the day to day role?
· Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
· Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
· Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
· Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
· Process business expense returns
· Cashbook and petty cash cheques
· Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
· VAT payments – both UK and ROI
· General admin to included ensuring address are correct and all the processes are in place
· File invoices and statements
Who with this suit?
This role will suit an experienced and confident individual who likes a challenge and who has the following:
· Strong purchase ledger/accounts payable
· Excellent reconciliation experience
· Bookkeeping experience is a plus
· Great interpersonal and communications skills
· Self-discipline and the ability to work on your own (in a team environment)
· The ability to work to deadlines
· Attention to detail and accuracy in your work
· An aptitude for IT – Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) is desirable
What is in it for you?
In addition to a strong salary (£25,000 +) you will work in a dynamic company who have ambitious growth plans. You will have support and will report to the Management Accountant in the team.
While this is initially a 6 month contract, for the right person this role has the potential to become permanent.
We are currently arranging interviews so for further information, contact Robert Coogan on 02890 - 278155 or apply via the link.