Global technology Managed Service Provider require a Number of Network Operators to build out their teams.
Your new company
Are you an enthusiastic team player? Can you put our customers first? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
Are client is a global leader in Managed Services and they are looking to grow the team with committed people to monitor, investigate, diagnose and solve network issues for their customers across the region.
The role will involve working as part of a team managing a large number of network devices following defined processes and procedures on a 24x7 shift pattern basis.
The Network Operations Centre currently manage the network for multiple customers providing support for numerous networking technologies.
The engineering teams are made up of high performing individuals who are both friendly and customer focused.
What you need to succeed
- An understanding of a TCP/IP network environment
- Experience within an IT Support environment
- Empathic listener and persuasive speaker with good proficiency in written word
- The ability to use their own initiative and to identify and resolve potential problems/issues
- The ability to represent the company to stakeholders in a professional manner
- Network qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
What you will get in return
Our client is open to a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities.They are committed to equality of opportunity for all so even if you think you don't meet all the criteria, they would still love to hear from you to assess suitability as this is an entry level role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs