THE SCANIA DEALER FOR NORTHERN IRELAND REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
DELIVERY DRIVER/HANDY PERSON
Based mainly in Larne and reporting to the Workshop Controller there, the post holder will be involved in collection and delivery of new vehicles and movement of customer vehicles to the MOT Test Centre. Additionally, the successful candidate will be required to carry out handy person duties in Larne and the company’s second depot in Omagh on an as and when required basis. The successful candidate must be capable of working on their own initiative to achieve KPIs and targets set.
Essential criteria include:
- GCSE Mathematics & English Language (or equivalent) at grade C or above.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Full clean Category C + E driving licence.
- CPC qualification.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven record of working within a team and working to achieve KPIs and targets set.
Desirable criteria include:
- Category B (coach and bus) driving licence.
- Forklift licence.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications is Friday 14th April 2017 at 5.00pm.