IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager | Competitive salary | Annual bonus programme.
North West based organisation who are continuously innovating and expanding within their organisation.
The IT Project Manager will have responsibility of leading a team of professionals in successfully delivering applications and or infrastructure development projects. You will be expected to facilitate initial meetings and ongoing discussions during the lifecycle of a project.
The IT Project Manager will act as a mediator between the stakeholder and the team members.
What does the company do?
The organisation provides a full range of technology and business services and offers a wide range of IT career opportunities. The company boasts that its 1300+ staff are of the highest calibre when it comes to creating strategic innovative and cost-effective solutions. This IT powerhouse operates out of an easily accessible, leading-edge premise and continues to thrive which has given way to the creation of this brand new IT Project Management position.
Why should I be interested in this IT Project Manager role?
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 5% employer pension contributions, health insurance and stock options
- Full time work from home opportunities after 6 month probationary period
- Free parking
- Performance related bonus
What do I need to secure this IT Project Manager role?
- IT Project Management experience working within an agile environment
- Strong organisational and delegation skills are essential
- Leadership skills with the ability to influence peers as well as Senior Management
- Experience in managing software development projects with a holistic knowledge of various software platforms.
For a confidential chat about this exciting IT Project Manager role (or any other) please give Lisa Doran a call on 02895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs