Join a local company that has secured funding to progress to the next level! This company is using this investment to strengthen their team and invest in development, sales, and marketing, which will allow them us to export their software to a wider audience.
My client started out in 2006 as web design and business processing firm and later incorporated to expand its services and develop a management software system. They are the market leading supplier of solutions that address the 'Customer Lifecycle'.
The Customer Lifecycle is the sum of the activities required to support the clients of manufacturers and other suppliers. It combines marketing services, sales management, 'ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) which manages the manufacturing, assembling and delivery of the product to the customer and the service operation in support of the product. Current generation software solutions all focus on one or other of these areas - my client, uniquely delivers all of them - in a single, simple, 'joined up' solution.
They are now looking for a highly motivated Senior Ruby developer to join a rapidly growing team.
You will be working with the development, UI and project team in developing this state of the art product. They pride themselves on developing strong relationships with their customers, so they can understand their needs better. The ideal candidate will share this desire for quality, customer satisfaction and creative use of technology.
What you NEED to have:
- 3-5 years' experience and a deep understanding of Ruby on Rails
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong commitment to working with, and guiding junior members of the team
- Commitment to testing and delivering a high standard of quality control
- Health plan
- Training and personal development planning
- A friendly atmosphere and flexible working hours (35/week)
- Convenient location with good public transport links and car parking (room for bicycles, too)
- Apple hardware (27" Imac) or BYOD
Experience: 0 yrs