Assistant Warden required in Bushmills in Co londonderry, Northern Ireland.
As an Assistant Warden you main duties will include:
- Opening, closing and checking security of buildings and setting alarms as appropriate.
- Ensuring that the facilities are open during advertised times and providing the required level of service.
- Assisting the PTO with the operational running of the site.
- Assisting the PTO in ensuring regular checks are undertaken to ensure the site and premises are maintained to the required standard and are safe for visitors, complies with health and safety requirements.
- Undertaking of administrative duties, including cash handling, appropriate to the grade such as requesting the ordering of goods and maintaining relevant records in accordance with DFC policy.
- Assisting in the provision of logistical support to the PTO in the management of assigned properties.
- Assisting the PTO in the supervision, inductions/training and preparation of work schedules for industrial staff and/or contract workers.
- Assist the PTO in Risk Assessing for various work activities to ensure staff are in a safe working environment.
- Assist the PTO in the monitoring of the integrity of sites.
- Assist the PTO in presentation of assigned sites to visitors through giving talks/presentations were necessary.
- Assist PTO in the delivery of the annual events programme for designated sites.
- Management of tour guides including efficient and effective organisation of the day to day work.
- Ensure all works are completed in accordance with branch instructions, targets and standards.
To apply for the position of An Assistant Warden in Bushmills you will meet the following essential criteria:
- Previous Experience in similar role
- Driving License required
- First Aid Training / qualification (desirable)
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
37 hrs per week 9am-5pm Monday to Friday will possible occassional weekend work
To apply for the position of Assistant Warden, please forward your CV to Ashleigh Lyle at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by Friday 21st July 2017.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Ashleigh Lyle at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 2563 2223. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: warden, security
Experience: 0 yrs