Salary: Excellent salary and benefits on offer to the successful applicant.
We are inviting applications for the above position. Successful candidates must have experience in a similar role.
- To oversee the running of a very busy Banqueting & Conferencing department.
- Ensure the smooth operation of each function from initial contact to the end result.
- Manage the delivery of services in all Banqueting Suites.
- Deliver exceptional standards to meet all customer expectations.
- Assist in Function room set-up and breakdown
- Flexible in assisting other areas within the hotel in response to customer needs.
- To liaise with customers and the sales team to ensure clear communication of each parties needs and expectations.
- Actively upsell hotel facilities to maximise revenue and profitability. Maximise the sales opportunities that occur within the planning and operational stages of the functions and events.
- Implement higher standards and procedures and ensure adequate staff training.
- Ensures all team members are up to date regarding events, business objectives and activities.
- Participates in the weekly operational meetings.
- Previous Management experience in a similar role at 4*/5* level
- Creative and inspiring leader.
- A proven track record in managing Food & Beverage Operations.
- Drive and focus.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most progressive rural hotels, only candidates who display the listed criteria will be considered for the role
Applications in the first instance via the apply button below.