MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with one of the top Construction/Manufacturing companies in NI, with projects worldwide, to recruit for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team.
Looking for an opportunity to join an industry leading company working on projects across the globe?
Have at least one years Logistics experience?
- Ensure on time and cost effective delivery and return of all materials to and from sites worldwide
- Provide tracking information and full visibility of all shipments
- Identify opportunities to improve transportation methods delivering cost, quality and delivery benefits
- Developing and confirming transport schedules
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to include negotiating contracts
- Use and development of IT systems to track supplies of raw materials and finished products
- Creation of commercial invoices for all freight movements
- Effective co-ordination of all Imports and Exports and ensuring full compliance with HMRC regulations and guidelines
- Producing reports on a regular basis for Senior Management
- Assisting the Logistics Team to deliver KPI's and Performance Targets
- Managing a fleet of delivery vehicles to ensure full maintenance at all times, minimal costs and vehicle tracking
Full salary and benefits will be discussed upon application.
Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to for more information
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs