MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent basis for our client based in Newry.
The company offers the successful candidate the fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a reputable finance department where you will be maintaining the day to day transactional finance duties, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. If you would like a role where you can benefit from mentorship and career development within the finance discipline, this is the role for you!
Your New Job:
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and inputting invoices to the sales and purchase ledgers
- Working to deadlines whilst processing a volume of transactions
- Development and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets
- Working with other departments to ensure any query is resolved in a timely manner
- Assisting customers with queries on invoices and operations
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience of office administration in a similar capacity
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths & English
- Confident using software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook
- To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive & energy
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and able to prioritise
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs