Your new company
Our client a leading FMCG company are recruiting an experienced
Your new role
- Ensure the operation is fully compliant with legislation and Company Tachograph Infringements policy and procedure.
- Ensure department complies with Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensure DCPC training is always up to date.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory obligations for fleet management, maintenance and drivers' hours.
- Audit, monitor, implement and ensure compliance with all relevant transport legislation including tachograph compliance.
- Work alongside Supply Chain Training Manager on all aspects of training to ensure it is current
- Fleet audits
- Tachograph infringements dealt with in line with policy and retraining given
- Mandatory training - target 100% completion
What you'll need to succeed
- International CPC Transport Qualification
- Experienced in use of Paragon Planning system
- Be flexible and respond positively and reliably to internal and external customer requests.
- Good numerical and analytical skills with strong attention to detail to ensure documentation is correct and error free.
- Must have experience of working in a Transport environment and full knowledge of Transport legislation.
- Experienced in performing driver debriefs
- Must be an effective communicator and be able to develop good working relationships at all levels.
- Comfortable working in a pressurised environment and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work to deadlines with a flexible approach.
- Knowledge in the use of Bluetree Telematics or Telematics in general
- Experience in driver infringements and how these are shared with the driver
- Chairing meetings as an investigating manager
- Working with service providers and updating site files daily/weekly.
- Compiling weekly KPI reports for Senior Managers
What you'll get in return
- 5% BONUS
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs