MCS Group is currently recruiting a Commercial Bid Manager for our client, who deliver innovative plastic pipeline solutions to the telecoms sector.
Within this role you will be heavily involved in enhancing sales levels across the operational area of the business. It is a small team, but a fast-paced environment, where you will need to be flexible, a team player, and goal driven.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Creating, overseeing and assisting with bid and tender proposals to obtain profitable business contracts and projects.
- Having a strategic view of the business and market dynamics in order to seek out and convert new opportunities to quality sales with prepared bids.
- Identifying opportunities within bid submissions and carrying out bid risk analysis.
- Bringing all sectors of the business together to obtain relevant information in preparing innovative bids that will lead to success.
- Being a key part of the contract review process, assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks relating to a bid.
You will have:
- A natural talent as a commercial bid manager, with a driven personality, hungry for new business and sales delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop good relationships with key customers and the sales team.
- A degree with sciences /finance/marketing, and have experience bidding standard products and bespoke technical solutions to the cable, telecom and utility industries (or similar).
- Self-motivation and passion on individual tasks, but also be a team player and belief in supporting colleagues to drive the products and company forward.
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills with a sound working knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Problem solving skills and an ability to think creatively.
- Flexibility to the tasks and in the role.
- A driving licence.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Duncan Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935 505
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs