Donard Recruitment has been successfully retained to assist a rapidly growing, award winning telecommunications VOIP company who are looking to recruit for an experienced sales administrator.
As the sales administrator, you will be reporting directly to the financial controller.
You will be part of a small team working in a fast-paced environment, therefore you must have an excellent eye for detail, be diligent and focused while working on multiple tasks and being able to prioritise your workload.
This is a permanent role that offers a competitive salary.
· Managing and developing the Telecoms Billing function on ability (our billing platform)
· Uploading all customer information on ability
· Loading monthly and daily CDR’s and resolve of all rejections
· Maintaining tariff tables on the billing system and updating where necessary
· Liaise with customer and account billing enquiries
· Carrying out the bill runs
· Analysis of supplier invoices from suppliers
· Generating and reviewing margin and other billing reports
· Daily fraud monitoring
· 1 years recent experience in a sales administrator / credit controller role
· Data Inputting experience
· Good knowledge of multiple IT systems preferably from a technical environment
· Excellent attention to detail
· Customer Service experience
· Sales administrator from a telecoms industry
· Experience using the “Ability” system
· Credit Control background
£18-24k depending on experience