Customer Experience Executives x2 (1x French speaking) – Lisburn – c£18,000 – £20,000
Customer Experience Executive
c£18,000 – £20,000
HNH Human Capital is delighted to be working in partnership with an ambitious manufacturing and distribution company to appoint two Customer Experience Executives. Our client has an excellent reputation as an employer of choice due to cultivating an enviable culture of respect, ambition and progression. Their level of customer care is key to their success and really is at the heart of the company values.
In line with company growth, there are two positions available. The first role will require fluent written and spoken French and English. This is not essential for the second role however a second European language would be an advantage if spoken.
Your responsibilities as Customer Experience Executive
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and Skype
- Handling inbound sales enquires
- Existing customer support
- Sales order processing
- Handling customer enquiries, concerns or issues
- Discussing pricing and setting order timing expectations
- Creating excitement around new products
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar customer focused role (B2B would be preferable)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English
- Experience in the use of a CRM system would be an advantage but not essential
- Fluent spoken and written French, Spanish or German
You will be offered a salary of c£18,000 – £20,000 per annum. These roles offer permanent contracts with working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Potential to progress within.
How to apply
If you have the required experience and are interested in exploring this opportunity, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Consultant Rachel Coleman via email RachelC@hnhhumancapital.com or call on 028 90 278155 to discuss.