Honeycomb is assisting our client, a start-up FinTech company who are disrupting the multi billion pound mobile telecomms industry, with the recruitment of a team of Customer Operations Specialists for their office based in Belfast city. Theses roles are full time and permanent with excellent opportunity for growth and progression.
* Are you someone who thrives in a fast paced environment where your thoughts and ideas are embraced?
* Do you have a passion for delivering an awesome customer service experience?
* Are you a critical thinker who sees solutions not problems?
If so then Honeycomb would like to speak with you!
A Start-up FinTech company that have been seeing accelerated growth and success in the last 6 months. With expansion plans happening, the client is wishing to recruit a team of Customer Operations Specialists, with interviews happening immediately.
The role of Customer Operations Specialist, will be to deliver an awesome customer experience across Customer Success, Collections and Credit Risk. Typical duties will include:
* On a day to day basis, being the first point of contact, dealing with leads and customers directly, answering questions and dealing with any issues.
* Communicate through a variety of different mediums based on customer needs; whether that be through social media platforms, email, calls or in-app.
* Use customer feedback and compliments to proactively refine operational processes.
* Identify customers who are in vulnerable situations and help figure out what steps can be taken to support them.
* Work closely with the Head of Credit Risk Operations to investigate possible fraudulent applications, spot trends and help make a decision.
* Operate current (and any new) operational processes in line with Policies and FCA regulations
* Support other and new team members by developing, coaching and training the wider team on new policies and processes.
* 5 GCSE's including English and Maths
* A great communicator who has no difficulty explaining things clearly and concisely by email, in-app chat or on the phone.
* Strong focus on customer experience, service and treating customers
* Experience of Sales, Inbound or Outbound, ideally over the telephone but will also consider face to face.
Salary is dependent on skills and expedience. The company also operate an Employee Share scheme.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs