MCS Group is proud to be partnering with NI Water to recruit a Networks Sewerage Technician for a unique role in the Belfast area. This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who has experience working within waste water or construction. This role will give the successful candidate valuable experience working for a large public sector body.
- Deal with network problems to determine the extent of issues
- Operate CCTV system to survey the condition of the network
- Provide assistance tot eh Jetvac unit
- Ensure compliance with environmental management systems and procedures
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with CCTV and Jetting equipment
- A full, current driving license which includes C1 classification
- Medically fit to undergo training in relation to confined spaces
Further Criteria and responsibilities will be discussed on application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ruairi McCann, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided. 028 9023 5456
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call. 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself,
debar that person from being appointed to this post.
Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information.
Experience: 0 yrs