Want your weekends free??
We have a fantastic opportunity to work on behalf of O2 UK! Great working hours, excellent bonus potential and amazing incentives and discounts available!!! O2 needs you!
Hours of Work:
Successful Candidates must be available to work Mon – Thurs 10am – 7pm & Fri 10am – 2pm
We’re one of the largest contact centre providers in the world, with more than 150
locations in 31 countries. But what we’re most proud of is the incredible 125,000
people we have working here - energized, fun-loving and caring people who successfully manage billions of customer interactions each year.
- Career Progression – We offer a range of learning and development programmes that run alongside your current role. We pride ourselves in the development and career progression of our staff.
- Fortnightly pay.
- Commissions /Bonus/ Incentive
- Company sponsored healthcare
- Discounted phone tariffs with some of our clients
- Free parking
- Company pension scheme
- There are also lots of fun, social activities and team events for you to get involved in!
- The opportunity to progress your career into other areas of our business
- A highly supportive team and manager
So, what’s the role about?
- Making outbound calls and responding to all forms of contact from customers; establish the customers’ needs by using their expertise to recommend a suitable product to sell.
- By using questioning and listening skills to make a judgment on the best solution or action to the customer’s current needs whilst operating within the company guidelines and legislative requirements you will serve the needs of the customers and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Use initiative on each call made to ensure targets and objectives are met.
- Be proactive and proficient in promoting products, services and solutions at all times.
- Have a good operational knowledge of appropriate systems, policies and processes
- Working towards various sales targets and KPI’s.
- 6 months’ experience in a Customer Service or Sales based role
Salary: £6.95-£7.20 HOUR
Job type: Full Time permanent
Please note: Convergys reserve the right to use desirable or enhanced selection criteria to aid short-listing in the event of high volumes of applications
Our Loughview site is home to more than 900 employees working on behalf of a range major clients. The site is situated at the Harbour Estate close to the Belfast City Centre, with great public transport links into the city.
Convergys is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Applications are welcome from those that meet the criteria irrespective of religious belief, political opinion, age, sexual orientation, disability, race, marital status, gender, whether or not they have dependents and women returning to the workforce.
Experience: A few things you’ll need….
A few things you’ll need….