Welder required in Toomebridge in Co Antrim, Northern Ireland.
As a Welder, the successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Preparation of parts for welding
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Working towards production deadlines
- Adhering to Health & Safety requirements in accordance company procedures
- Carry out all work to a high standard and also to maintain a clean and tidy workplace
To apply for the position of Welder in Toomebridge you will meet the following essential criteria:
- Must be a Time Served Welder
- Experience in MIG Welding
- Full Driving Licence
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
Salary: £8.50p/hr (depending on experience)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 5.30pm
To apply for the position of Welder, please forward your CV to Karyn at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by 16/12/16.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Karyn at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 2563 2223. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: WELDER TOOMEBRIDGE
Experience: 1-2 yrs