VACANCY NO: MME/01/16
Job Title: MACHINERY ENGINEER
Vacancy: A vacancy has arisen within our Maintenance Department, for two Machinery Engineers, reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader
Key Accountabilities: Machinery Engineers work within teams that are primarily responsible for ensuring that all machinery and equipment in the plant is maintained and repaired. This will involve:
• Fault diagnosis and maintenance of electronic, mechanical and hydraulic control systems
• Developing preventative maintenance programmes
• Assisting external machinery/equipment installation engineers
• Advising production departments on equipment availability
• Analysing performance data and using this data to prepare reports and make recommendations within the maintenance function
• Ensure plant and machinery are safe and meet current legislation
• Candidates must possess a minimum HNC/HND or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, along with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing/maintenance environment.
• Alternatively, we will consider applications from candidates with lesser qualifications, but with a minimum of 5 years experience drawn from a broad mechanical/electrical/electronic background and gained within a maintenance/manufacturing environment.
• Applicants must be available for shift working
• Preference will be given to those candidates who have specific knowledge/experience of maintaining CNC machinery/Robotic welding equipment.
• Experience of PLC and Microsoft Office Packages
The company reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate the short-listing process.
All application forms must be returned to Human Resources by 4.00pm on Wednesday 7th September 2016
APPLICANTS MUST DEMONSTRATE FULLY ON THEIR APPLICATION FORMS HOW THEY FEEL THEY MEET THE CRITERIA AS ADVERTISED FOR THIS POSITION.