First Choice are currently recruiting Domestic Assistants for our client based in Antrim Town.
- 3-6 months experience in a hospital or Nursing environment
- Team Player
- Willing to undertake training
- Must be prepared to go through enhanced Access NI check
- Responsible for maintaining a clean working environment within wards, bathrooms, shower rooms, toilets and corridors
- Floor maintenance duties to include use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines.
- Cleaning all sanitary areas.
- Removal and rehanging of bed screens, curtains etc
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaning.
- The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
- General securing of buildings. (May include operation of electronic alarm systems). • Preparation and provision of patient food and beverage service
- Ward Kitchen cleaning duties.
- Monday - Sunday on a rota basis, 22.5 hr post.
- £7.83ph Monday - Friday. Saturday £11.27. Sunday £14.72.
- Successful candidates must be prepared to work on a rota basis to include evenings and weekends
- Free interactive training annually
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay accrued from first day of employment
- Government pension scheme offered
If you would like to apply for the above role and join a fast growing team, please call Aaron or Marcelina on 028 25648477 or alternatively please send your CV to the link provided.