- Free transport to and from work
- Flexible working allowing you to work shifts around other commitments
- Develop industry knowledge within the retail sector working inside some of the best-known high-street names
- Training and professional growth opportunities
- An opportunity to earn some extra money for Christmas
- Available locations include Belfast, Lisburn, Craigavon, Lurgan, Portadown, Newry, Enniskillen, Antrim, Ballymena, Newtownabbey, Castlereagh, Knocknagoney, Newtownards, Bangor and more!
Our client supplies Merchandising and Fit Out solutions to a variety of well-known high street names in the retail industry. They have become one of Northern Ireland’s largest retail providers and operate across the entire Island of Ireland as well as across the UK. Renowned for their attention to detail, modern technology and high customer satisfaction rates, there really has never been a better time to join this dynamic and innovative team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Emotying and re-stocking of shelves
- Laying out products and services according to customer instruction
- Refilling produce and clothing that has been in high demand throughout the day
- Some stores may require general labourers who can move and set up shop shelving and racking
- Providing excellent customer service to the general public when working on day shift
- All other general house-keeping duties as required
- You will have excellent customer service experience
- Due to the nature of the job you will have excellent communication and good numerical abilities
- Previous experience working in fast paced environments and working to tight deadlines
- You will be flexible to work in a variety of different stores in your area
- As you may be asked to drive yourself and others to site, a full clean UK driving licence will be advantageous. Please note all drivers bringing passengers to work will receive higher fuel expenses
For more information, please contact Mairead McConnell on 02890 325 325 or follow the lonks provided to apply today!