They are now looking to strengthen their team with the addition of a Project Manager. The successful candidate will ensure projects are managed so as to meet customer expectations and act at the main point of contact for their assigned project.
- Following company methodologies at all times through the project lifecycle, offering improvements as required
- Being fully conversant with all contractual agreements for each project, meeting with relevant parties as necessary, ensuring all deliverables are communicated and reinforced to all business functions
- You will have experience in managing costs against planned budgetary milestones, taking corrective action when necessary, and ensuring finance are aware of any changes
- You will communicate accordingly, ensuring all stakeholders are informed of progress or issues, and ensure all parties are aware of their requirements
- You will ensure all project related plant items and parts have been fabricated, assembled or procured to the highest standard, closing out final project ‘snags’ or outstanding works in a prompt and efficient manner
- Endeavouring to continually improve process and product quality to better meet and set customer and market expectations
- Ensure full compliance to our H & S Management system at all time
- Experience in a Mechanical Design role within a heavy engineering environment.
- Experience managing a project from cradle to grave
- Strong customer facing experience
Contact Bronagh on 02890725623 for more information
Experience: 0 yrs