Job Title: 1st Year Apprentice Technician
Location: Belfast Audi 80 Sydenham Rd Belfast BT3 9DP
Hours: Mon – Thurs 08:30 – 5pm, Fri 08:30 – 4pm. Sat (rotational basis)
Salary: 1st Year Apprentice rates apply
- To develop and learn workshop methods in conjunction with Agnew and Audi standards.
- Provide assistance to the workshop team on a daily basis to ensure targets are achieved.
- Leading to, the diagnosis service and repair of customer vehicles in accordance with manufacturer work specifications, ensuring each customer is treated as an individual, with care and respect.
Your Skill Set:
To be considered for this role, applicants must be able to demonstrate how they meet the following criteria:
- Flexible approach to working hours, as shift patterns may be in operation.
- Have achieved or be expected to achieve at least grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Demonstrate a passionate interest in or relevant practical experience of motor vehicles.
- Strong ability in IT
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts and ideas.
- A genuine desire to become a competent Diagnostic Technician.
- To undertake and successfully complete a recognised qualification in Motor Vehicle Diagnosis and Repair.
- Fulfil the responsibilities of your apprenticeship course.
- General workshop housekeeping.
- Working in accordance with pre-set workshop processes and systems.
- Continual liaison with Workshop Controller and where necessary with Service Advisors.
- To carry out any reasonable duty necessary to maintain an efficient and smooth operation.
- Take an active part in upholding the Company’s Health and Safety Policy as set out in the Conditions of Employment.
- Assisting in the repair of vehicles.
For further details please click on the APPLY BUTTON.