Diamond Recruitment Group is currently seeking a Joiner for our client to work in County Derry.
Your job as Joiner will be working as part of an existing team within the company who have won a number of recent contracts and renewed existing contracts.
- Carry out Maintenance & Installation joinery tasks in Residential and Social Housing buildings.
- Types for work will include - Fitting doors, kitchens units, lifting floor boards, identifying and fixing and repairs required.
- Liaising with different stakeholders, home owners, Site Managers, Sub Contractors etc
- Self Motivated and determined to complete roles with quality in mind.
- Work within Safe Working Practices adhering to Health, Safety and Environmental policies and guidelines at all times
- Work as part of an efficient and professional team
The ideal candidate must be able to work autonomously and on own initiative
Strong ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally.
You also must have:
- Time served with previous recent joinery experience, particularly in domestic properties
- Able to work across all site locations
- Desirable for applicants to have previous recent social housing experience
- A Valid CSR card
Salary & Benefits
£18,000 - £25,000 Dependant on Experience.
Experience: 0-1 yrs