We are currently seeking a Part-Time Monitoring Placement Officer for our client based in Portadown.
This role is temporary ongoing and is 21.75hours per week. £9.53 per hour
The purpose of this role is: To undertake a key role in assisting in the induction, placement, monitoring and recording of the
progress of apprentices/trainees on Skills Training programmes and other training programmes as
may be required. To act as the link between the Clients skills training organisation, the apprentices/trainees, employers and other participating partners.
- Inform and liaise with employers, apprentices/trainees and staff on all matters relating to the efficient operation of skills training programmes.
- Communicate the concept and rationale of the Training for Success/Apprenticeships NI programmes to prospective and current employees and employers and update this as changes are made.
- Prepare relevant documentation and maintain appropriate records on every Apprentice/Trainee.
- Identify and arrange suitable work placements for Trainees
- Working under the direction of the Training Support Co-ordinators to execute a suitable delivery programme for non-placed TFS students focusing on activities that will assist the trainee to identify and secure a suitable placement.
- Promote the range of Apprenticeship and Employer Support Programmes available at the clients business support unit with the aim of referring business opportunities to relevant staff for follow up.
- Set up and carry workplace reviews and assess the compliance of the workplace with Health and Safety, Insurance cover and other relevant criteria.
- Attend case conferences and compile and present all information as required.
Applicants must as a minimum, meet all the essential eligibility criteria listed below.
- A minimum of a Level 4 qualification (or Higher) in a relevant discipline.
- GCSE English (Grade A* - C) or Essential Skills Level 2 in Communication or equivalent.
- GCSE Mathematics (Grade A* - C) or Essential Skills Level 2 in Numeracy or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year's (within the last three years') experience of using a Management InformationSystem.
- A minimum of two years' (within the last five years') experience of liaising with employers.
Other Essential Requirement
- A full current driving licence which enables you to drive in Northern Ireland, and access to a car for official business purposes. (Please refer to the General section in the application pack for further information).
- Currently hold D1 driving category as part of your driving licence and be willing to undertake a Minibus Awareness Course via Southern Regional College. (Please note applicants who have held their licence prior to 1st January 1997 will automatically hold this. Applicants without this category will be required to undertake their D1 driving category. The college will fund this initial test however applicants will be required to fund any subsequent re-sits should they fail this initial test).
Premiere People is a corporate member for the Recruitment and Employers Confederation operating as an Employment Business for the recruitment of temporary vacancies
Experience: 0 yrs