Clerical Officers required for our public sector client in Dundonald in Co Down, Northern Ireland. These are temporary contracts which will start at short notice.
You will carry out routine clerical and admininstrative tasks including computer work and customer service.
The exact duties and responsibilities will depend on the location/department of each particular post.
To apply for the position of Clerical Officer/Administrator, it is essential that you have:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (grades A – C) or equivalent OR minimum 3 years' paid admin experience
- Experience of inputting data onto a computerised information system
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of creating and using mail merge and typing letters
- OCR level 2 Text Processing (with either the Word Processing, Audio Transcription or Typewriting Intermediate Unit) or RSA Stage II Word Processing/Typewriting (parts 1 & 2), or equivalent - certificates required
- Clerical/administrative experience working in the public sector
Diamond Recruitment reserves the right to enhance desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
Hours will be full time; 36 per week (Monday-Friday)
Hourly rate £8.00
Temporary ongoing contracts
Contact Details & Deadline:
To be considered for the position of Clerical Officer/Administrator, please forward your CV to Claire at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Claire at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 9055 8000. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this position searching for the following related terms: admin, secretary, clerical, office, data input, public sector jobs
Experience: 0 yrs