MCS Group is delighted to be working with one of Northern Ireland's most prestigious Advertising firms helping them to recruit a dynamic and experienced Personal Assistant to cover a period of maternity leave.
The firm, who have an accolade of awards, represent an impressive client base and work with some of the most prestigious corporate and household names. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work as an PA for a dynamic company and undertake a wide and varied role that offers personal growth and development. The role will be for approx. 10 months with a view to the successful candidate starting at the beginning of October.
The role itself involves maintaining day to day operational efficiency across all aspects of the Managing Director and Board of Director's offices. To include:
- Coordination of Directors diaries including planning and arranging logistical travel arrangements for Directors and Clients.
- Managing the Directors emails, telephone and mail correspondence, actioning as appropriate.
- Arranging meetings - producing agendas, presentations and reports. Ensuring Directors are fully briefed and have all the necessary paperwork.
- Assist with event management.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the board of Directors.
- Arrange hospitality and provide general housekeeping to ensure the office is appropriately presented at all times.
- Provision of efficient HR assistance, coordination and administration in support of the finance director, the board of directors and colleagues.
- Miscellaneous tasks and errands in support of the Managing Director and Board of Director's schedules.
To apply for this position, you must proven success and experience of supporting Director / Board level. You must possess a high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word and Excel. A full UK driving licence with access to a car is essential in order to fulfil the needs of the post.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs