Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a public sector client in the recruitment of a temporary 'Snr Administrator' (3mths+); situated in Banbridge.
The Client: This client operates across multiple number of sites offering a range of administrative support to the local area and stakeholders.
The Role: The purpose of this post surrounds environmental services, ensuring effective delivery of a wide range of operational department services. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- General administrative activities including diary management and cash-handling.
- First point of contact for customer requests/complaints using a bespoke system.
- Preparation of time sheets and liaise with relevant departments regarding pay, holidays and sickness employees.
- Preparation and collating of legal files and information under the Freedom of Information Act.
The Person: The location will be primarily be situated in Banbridge but must be prepared to travel to different sites in the surrounding area.
- 2+ years experience in a range of general administrative tasks
- 5 GCSEs (Grades A-C) including English Language and Maths
- Able to work independently on multiple tasks
Desirable: To have knowledge of a range of Environmental Management services.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs