Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting one of Northern Ireland's leading Criminal Law firms in the recruitment of a Part-Time Legal Secretary.
As an experienced Legal Secretary, you will provide high level secretarial support up to partner level, to include:
- Providing secretarial support to allocated fee earners.
- Typing, filing and archiving duties.
- When required, reception duties including answering of telephones, taking telephone messages and meeting and greeting visitors to the office.
- Contributing to the answering of overflow calls from reception.
- Delivery or collection of documents to or from other practices, institutions, the post office or court offices.
- Photocopying, and compiling of documentation.
- Managing a neat filing system and diary system of key dates for allocated fee-earners.
- Maintaining a tidy work station and work area at all times.
- Occasionally ordering stationery, purchasing postage stamps, and reporting equipment faults if required.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support for other fee earners in the practice in the absence of other staff.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and being courteous to all staff and clients.
- Undertake such training identified by the practice as being required to fulfil the requirements of the job.
- Keeping the firm's registers up to date, including the wills, deeds and archiving registers.
- Compliance with the firm's book keeping and accounting practices.
Key skills required for the role:
- Experience in being a legal secretary or similar role
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workloads
- Attention to detail and high accuracy levels
- Audio typing skills
- Be able to work successfully as part of a team
- 3+ years' experience in Litigation
In return you will receive a competitive salary. 2.5 / 3 days per week. Can be flexible whether that is mornings / afternoons or full days.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Joseph O'Hagan, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 90 918627 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 90 918590.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs