Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a leading National Law firm, with the recruitment of a Facilities Assistant. This opportunity attracts a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the Belfast market.
The client is a leading National Law firm with a presence in Northern Ireland. The firm is ranked within the top 50 firms in the UK and is renowned for pushing boundaries and their innovative way of thinking. The firm has received numerous accolades based on client recommendation and recognition. The firm has relocated into modern and open plan office space.
As an experienced Facilities Assistant, you will be working within the Office Support team. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the firm by enabling Fee Earners to conduct their role. Main duties include:
- Postal duties to include opening, scanning, distribution and franking outgoing post
- Daily distribution of cheques and taxes
- Hand delivering documentation to Court, Law firms, Chancery and Land Registry
- Administrative assistance to include scanning, filing and photocopying
- Archiving using the storage system
- Assisting with stationery orders
- Regular restocking of communal office areas and appliances
- Providing reception cover when necessary to include greeting clients, preparation of meeting rooms and updating booking software
- A minimum of 2 year's demonstrable experience as a Facilities Assistant
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of speed and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Demonstrable experience working within a Professional Services environment
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A highly competitive salary based on skills and experience and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs