Honeycomb is delighted to work with a prime facilities organisation in the uptake of a HelpDesk Advisor within Asset Management. This full time on-going temporary position guarantees a minimum of 6 months & has parking facilities.
This highly acknowledged facilities organisation spans across a number of key sites throughout Northern Ireland. With flexi-time, potential extension and great working benefits, this client offers an attractive package allowing for progression and prospects across their organisation.
The Helpdesk Advisor will be the main point of contact in dealing with incoming telephone calls and queries into the Asset Management dept and will be responsible for ensuring all related documentation is raised and progressed as necessary to provide an efficient and effective service. will be responsible to the Maintenance Manager for all matters relating to the Asset Management Team.
This client would love to see a polite and enthusiastic individual to contribute across a their company throughout a range of scope in work ethic. Key areas that are encompassed within this in-bound role consist of:
- Customer Focus
- Operational Focus
- Financial Awareness
Accordingly, the Essential criteria is as follows:
- 4 GCSE's, grade A-C or equivalent including English Language and Mathematics.
- 1 years' experience of dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a customer
- service environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Effective organisational and administration skills.
- The ability to work as part of a busy team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- skills, including effective telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage a busy workload and meet deadlines.
- Experience of using a Management Information System to input and retrieve data and generate reports.
If interested in this fantastic role or any other roles, please don't hesitate to contact and speak in confidence with specialist consultant Claire Connolly on 02890 918590.
Alternatively, please follow link below in order to attach CV.
Experience: 0 yrs