Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a fantastic online educational platform to recruit for a Customer Success Administrator to join their team in their Ballynahinch office. Fantastic opportunity for someone seeking full-time work in County Down!
The client is a leading online educational platform, currently undergoing a large period of growth to become a thriving business. Their clients are based worldwide, with their head office being based in Ballynahinch.
The Customer Success Administrator will support the Customer Success team by performing day-to-day duties including:
- Monitoring e-mail inboxes and social media responses
- Triaging specialist communications to the relevant staff members
- Providing basic advance to customers by telephone and e-mail
You will be motivated and ready to hit the ground running with a great initiative and brilliant telephone manner.
- Experience working in a professional services customer services role
- 1 year+ experience in a customer service based role
- 5 GCSEs A*-C
- A competitive salary of £21k OTE, including a performance based bonus.
To have a chat about this role confidentially, please contact Sophie on 02896207050.
Experience: 0 yrs