Honeycomb is assisting our client, a financial services company based in Newtownards, with the recruitment of a Customer Service Administrator. This is a permanent, full time position.
A Financial Services company, part of an established network, with an office in Newtownards. This role will include face to face engagement with customers and as such would welcome applications from candidates with at least 2 years customer experience.
This role will involve dace to face interaction with customers assisting with banking & financial services enquiries.
Typical duties will include:
- Act as a first point of contact, offering a professional service
- Build relationships with customers
- Maintain knowledge of products and services
- Operate branch systems
- Carry out a range of daily branch tasks including those for start of day, till operations, account / miscellaneous transactions, till balancing, nominal receipts and withdrawals processing and end of day
- Carry out a range of investment tasks in relation to account opening, passbooks, investment receipts and withdrawals, account closure, death of investors, non-personal accounts, NOR accounts and account amendments;
- Maintain knowledge of branch, investment and security procedures;
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the team and work effectively as a team member, ensuring that the highest standards of member service and work output are achieved.
- Meet performance measures and KPIs set for you and your team.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with members of your team and other parts of the business.
- Participate in training & development opportunities.
To apply for this role you must have 5 GCSE passes Grade A-C, to include Maths and English and at least 2 years customer service experience.
The salary for this role is £14800 with a competitive bonus and benefits package. Hours of work are Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm with one Saturday working morning per month 9.30am - 12 noon.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or email Louise Quinn at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02890 918 590. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are. For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs