Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a leading National Law firm, with the recruitment of a Receptionist. This opportunity attracts a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the Belfast market.
The client is a leading National Law firm with a presence in Northern Ireland. The firm is ranked within the top 50 firms in the UK and is renowned for pushing boundaries and their innovative way of thinking. The firm has received numerous accolades based on client recommendation and recognition. The firm has relocated into modern and open plan office space.
As an experienced Receptionist, you will be working within the Office Support team. You will be responsible for contributing to the ongoing success of the firm by creating a professional and welcoming environment for clients. Main duties include:
- Creating a welcoming environment and professional service for all clients and visitors
- Allocating parking spaces
- Maintaining the highest standards of presentation in the reception area at all times
- Maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Handling telephone calls, dealing with enquiries and relaying accurate messages as required
- Responsibility for booking, controlling use and setting-up of meeting rooms and private offices.
- Ensuring that audio-visual and other IT requirements are in place for meetings and other functions.
- Check and replenish magazines, papers and flowers
- Providing support with general office management (including checking tidiness and cleanliness of the reception area, meeting rooms, private offices and all other areas) and escalating any issues.
- A minimum of 2 year's experience as a Corporate Receptionist in a Professional Services Organisation or a high-end hospitality venue.
- Proficient across the Microsoft Office package and Outlook.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- A proven ability to prioritise your own workload
- A proven ability to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Demonstrable experience working within a Professional Services environment
- A highly competitive salary based on skills and experience and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs