Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a business services client in the recruitment of a FT experienced administrator. Immediate post. Newry/ remote initially; up to 12mth+ contract.
The Role: This role will report into the Operations Manager of whom oversees engagement with SME's for purposes of processing claims. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Responding to enquiries to programmes from companies, delivery consultants & stakeholders;
- Accurately input, record data and update management information systems;
- Dealing with queries relating to claims from companies and academic institutions, online and by phone;
- Raising purchase orders, receiving & reviewing invoices, claims and processing payment information;
- Processing information and documentation for all stages of Innovation programme(s) to agreed processes.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an administrative role, which has involved responsibility for monitoring and managing finance oriented administrative records.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise your own workload;
- Ability to interpret and process accurately a range of data/information, using this for reports, papers and/or presentations.
- Ability to effectively monitor and manage financial records, including checking for accuracy and identifying issues on an ongoing basis.
- Strong IT skills in a business environment with comprehensive experience in: Excel, Word, CRM Databases;
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload and priorities effectively;
- Ability to form effective working relationships;
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills.
- Desirable: 3rd level A third level, or equivalent, qualification
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs