Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Top Retail Banking Firm in the uptake of a specialist Project Administration Team for their site in Banbridge location. This exciting opportunity has multiple openings for suitable candidates to operate in a full-time ongoing temporary capacity (6 months minimum) with possibility of extension (free parking on site).
The Client: This particular company have established themselves as a top retail banking firm throughout NI and as such have seen fantastic growth for employees due to upcoming opportunities and extended products.
The Role: This project administrative role would be looking to start in August 2018 for a minimum of 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Key Duties: Experienced administrator who will be completing tasks such as -
- Document organisation in accordance to specified criteria.
- Allocating sorted documents uploading to required database format.
- Scanning relevant documents efficiently.
- Word processing.
- Adherence to Data Protection when handling sensitive materials.
- Efficient work ethic
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Good Communication skills
- Experience of dealing with generic administrative work/ duties
- Familiarity with sensitive/ confidential materials.
To speak with our specialist consultant about this role, please contact specialist consultant Claire Connolly at Honeycomb on 028 918 590.
Alternatively see link below in order to attach/ upload your CV.
Experience: 0 yrs