Supply Chain Administrator - Kilkeel
Your new company
What an amazing opportunity this is to work for a global innovative market leading engineering firm. Due to expansion they are recruiting for supply chain administrator on a permanent basis. It is working 37.5 hours a week and the salary is circa £22k
Your new role
- Liaising daily with suppliers, to track parts/orders and ensure effective and on time delivery of orders in a fast pace environment.
- Complete a range of clerical/administrative duties to support departmental activities.
- Maintain and update departmental databases/systems, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
- Deal effectively with a range of incoming and outgoing departmental specific communications.
- Ensure the required data is accurately input, updated regularly and any errors are corrected, investigated and reported appropriately.
- Communicate effectively with vendors/suppliers/customers, ensuring positive working relationships are developed/maintained.
What you'll need to succeed
1 years administration experience and proficient in using all Microsoft office packages including excel
What you'll get in return
you will be offered an excellent salary and the opportunity to join a global reputable business that can offer excellent career progression and the opportunity to join a very professional team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs