Project Officer - Banbridge
Our client based in Banbridge has an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Officer. This role is a part time permanent position. It is working 22.5 hours a week and they can be flexible with the hours and can even offer working from home. You will join a supportive team and be part of a great company culture. Travelling may be required throughout the year.
To provide solid support to the Project Manager in promoting and developing the projects Duties include:
- To assist in the delivery of various support programmes
- Arranging meetings with external bodies to assist with project advice and delivery
- To assist in the preparation of business plans
- To plan and implement support programmes
- Monitor project schedules
- Prepare progress reports for stakeholders
- Promote and develop support programmes
- Liaise with interested parties ensuring they are regularly informed of project developments
- Assist in the organisation of events and training
To be considered for the role you will have a third level qualification preferably in a Business related discipline, experienced in writing business plans and providing support for various projects.
If interested please call Brian in Hays on 02838445800 or email cv
Experience: 0 yrs