Office Supervisor / Office Manager - Crossmaglen
Your new company
This is a great opportunity to work for a very ambitious, growing company that provides an amazing service to customers North and South of Ireland. This company is striving to be Northern Irelands leading company is their field. Due to expansion and company demands they are now recruiting for a Office Supervisor / Office Manager. This is a full time permanent position. The company can be flexible with working hours and flexible with salary
Your new role
You will supervise / manage a team of 3. Main duties include
- Front of house, dealing with customers face to face
- Responding to email & telephone enquiries
- Order processing
- Arranging delivery & collections for customers
- Record keeping of all vehicles entering/leaving site
- Weighbridge duties, recording weights and completing relevant documentation
- Filing/archiving records
- Invoicing and follow up with customers
- Liaising with and assisting the accounts dept.
- General administrative duties and customer service to ensure effective running of the office
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in a supervisory position, preferably in an office environment
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an excellent starting salary, and the opportunity to join a very ambitious company with big plans for the future
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs