The responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Utilise in house IT systems to the full and ensure work is progressed and completed effectively
- Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence.
- Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date using the in house system & any hard copies as required.
- Monitor and review all contract files to ensure procedures are being followed and files are up to date.
- Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately.
- Ensure that controlled documents are recorded appropriately.
- Any other reasonable management request.
- Relevant experience.
- Means to commute to the site everyday.
- Should be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have the ability to closely follow instructions.
- Must be up to date on current health and safety regulations.
- 5 GCSE's including maths and English or equivalent.
- Valid CSR card.
- Site Administration experience.
- Proficient Microsoft skills.
- Two recent and satisfactory references.
Hours of work
The hours of work for this role would be between 8:00am and 4:00pm (Mon-Fri).
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration please attach your CV below for the attention of Owen Armstrong:
*** Please note you will not be considered for this role if you do not meet the essential criteria***
Experience: 0 yrs