Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based at Ulster Hospital Dundonald
Role: Band 2 Clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Ulster Hospital Dundonald
Duration: 3 months
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing
- Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature).
- One year's relevant clerical experience
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 09/11/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Experience: 0 yrs