Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £7.83ph
Role: Temporary Band 2 Audio Typist
Rate of Pay: £7.83phr
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Excellent ICT skills to include Microsoft office suite (word, excel, outlook, publisher, power point)
- Experience of audio-typing and word processing
- Excellent communication skills - via email/phone/in person to deal with service user queries
- Manage a filing system and work well with a team
- 4 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification plus one year's relevant experience
- OCR/RSA Stage ll Audio-Typing (Parts 1 & 2) or equivalent qualification
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided and a member of the team will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates will need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of £33 payable to Access NI.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 11TH APRIL 2018@ 12PM.
Experience: 0 yrs