Ashton Recruitment require a Campus Services Administrator
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities for a Campus Services Administrator:
- Answering customer enquiries from students, staff and/or the general public.
- Processing course applications and enquiries
- Processing student enrolments
- Taking student fees including examination fees - cash-ups, receipting and lodgements.
- Participating in all aspects of the full-time and part-time admissions and enrolments process.
- Dealing with student finance and related enquiries.
- Bank lodgements.
- Financial advice and support to students including: EMA Administration, Discretionary awards, Higher Education, Bursaries, Scholarships
- Student support referrals.
- Student attendance updates on e Registers.
- Office administration including word-processing/typing letters, memos and reports, photocopying, post, fax and switchboard.
- Arranging and servicing meetings as required, taking minutes and circulation of same.
- Telephone and reception duties.
- Dealing with incoming mail and preparation of outgoing mail.
- Maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Receiving and handling of cash in accordance with audit requirements.
Essential Criteria for an Campus Services Administrator:
- GCSE in English (Grade A* - C) or Essential Skills Level 2 in Literacy or equivalent.
- GCSE in Mathematics (Grade A* - C) or Essential Skills Level 2 in Numeracy or equivalent or NICATS Access Maths Modules.
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Business/ Administration or a closely related area.
- A minimum of two years' (within the last five years') relevant administrative experience in a busy modern office.
- A working knowledge of a range of software packages including Microsoft Office suite.
- Current Driving license for official business purposes
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 (Parts I & II) Word Processing or equivalent qualification e.g. ECDL.
- Experience of administrative processes in the Further Education and/or Schools sector
Hours: 36 hours per week: Monday - Friday
Salary: £8.78 ph
Duration: Temporary cover: 1st Feb- 23rd March 2018
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV via the link below, or if you feel like this would be a position of interest to people in your network please share.
Please be aware a successful applicant for the role will have to complete an Enhanced Access NI Background Check.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment business.
Experience: 0 yrs