Honeycomb is excited to be assisting a credible public body for the recruitment of a Clerical Supervisor equivalent to Staff Officer Level. FT initial 3month+ post. Excellent additional benefits, Belfast.
The Client - This public sector body operates across 3 sites regionally and aligns with external parties for the purposes of launching multiple community focused projects. Excellent benefits for successful candidates - disclosed further throughout application with strong potential of longevity.
The Role - This position has a threefold purpose - Programme Facilitation; External Liaison & Staff Management.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Gather and analyse information from individual programme providers.
- Prepare reports in relation to the Programmes.
- Monitor performance and manage relationships in relation to programme delivery.
- Investigate and resolve generic problems and queries from the Programmes.
- Update and maintain the programmes management information system.
- Develop training plans for internal and external use.
- Conduct training for staff within projects where necessary.
- Ensure that Programmes are implemented in line with regulatory requirements.
- Identify and monitor Technical Assistance budgetary requirements.
- Procure consultancy and other services in line with programme guidance and procedures.
- Co-ordinate the provision of adequate audit trail documentation
- Monitor programme expenditure and recommend corrective action as necessary.
- Ensure minutes of Monitoring Committee and other meetings are prepared and action points addressed.
- Oversee the work of Clerical support staff.
- Update staff and programme leaders on legislative changes and update procedural instructions accordingly.
- Ensure that all staff adhere to the legislative requirements and follow all policy issued by the Human Resources Department.
- Liaise with the Personnel Officer to co-ordinate the planning, arranging and recording of training for staff.
- Carry out staff appraisals in liaison with the Personnel Officer.
- Liaise with funded projects as necessary to provide advice on Programme management and implementation.
- Liaise with the public and key community and business figures as necessary.
- Provide general advice to the general public, community and business associated parties.
5 GCSE's including Maths & English (Grades A-C)
- Experience of business planning including implementing plans to deliver on a policy or strategy, and reviewing progress against targets.
- Experience in drafting processes and procedures in line with regulatory or legislative requirements
- Experience in drafting financial and non-financial reports.
- Experience in working with, understanding and interpreting financial data.
- Experience of collation and monitoring of non-financial information (reports etc.) and follow-up action as required.
- Good technical skills with previous experience in IT financial systems such as spreadsheets and databases.
*Please note, applicants who do not demonstrate relevant experience will not be considered for this role. Due to a high response of applications in the current climate, we are unable to provide individual feedback, however will endeavour to get back to you.**
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
Experience: 0 yrs