Account Manager required for exciting new opportunity in Northern Ireland. This is a permanent contract where you will be working from home.
Our client is a fast moving and dynamic energy consultancy with ambitious growth plans over the next five years. To help with their plans for expansion, they are looking for talented and diverse individuals who can drive their business forward.
As an account executive, you will be responsible for providing accurate energy contract pricing analyses for new and existing clients. Working closely with the business development and client services teams, you will be trusted to handle all sales administration tasks including pricing, query handling and internal documentation. You will also build strong relationships with our suppliers to ensure the smooth running of all client accounts.
To make sure you succeed in your new role, you will receive training and support, ensuring that you have the skills to move up the career ladder.
Key duties will include:
- Compiling and explaining pricing analyses for the sales team to sell in to clients
- Handling queries from clients, prospects and our sales team and providing solutions in a timely manner
- Accurate and attentive data entry, ensuring data is correct at all times
- Communicating, liaising and submitting contracts to suppliers
- Scheduling follow-up tasks throughout the administration process, including after contract submission
- Courtesy calls to let clients know that their contract has gone live
- Contacting clients to set a time to review their next contract
- Keeping the customer relationship management system (CRM) up-to-date
- Understanding client needs by asking the right questions and identifying opportunities to cross-sell products
- Generating additional revenue from our existing client base
- Always keeping an eye out for errors and inconsistencies, erring on the side of caution and raising questions with clients, suppliers and the sales team where needed
Our client is looking for bright, self-motivated and driven individuals. You will be tenacious and determined with a positive attitude and both the adaptability and willingness to use your initiative and learn on the job.
- Exceptional numeracy and literacy skills are critical as pricing and cost calculations form an integral part of this role
- A strong attention-to-detail and a keen eye for spotting errors and inconsistencies
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to rapidly establish good
- working relationships with customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues
- Problem-solving capabilities and a solution-oriented approach
- Good time-management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage workload and priorities autonomously
- A positive mindset and a flexible approach to change
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use a consultative questioning style
- Works well in a team environment and a willingness to share best practice and learn from others
- The ability to take ownership of your work and to use initiative when needed
- The management of challenging situations by keeping a cool head and applying strong decision-making skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Previous experience, knowledge of, or interest in the energy sector in Northern Ireland
- A degree in a business related subject
- Previous account management/sales experience
Diamond Recruitment reserves the right to enhance desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, the opportunity to work from home backed by a close knit team who will support and guide you to meeting business goals. The company also offers excellent opportunities to advance your career.
Contact Details & Deadline:
To be considered for the position of Account Manager, please forward your CV to Claire at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Claire at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 9055 8000. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this position searching for the following related terms: account manager, account executive, sales support administrator, energy advisor, home-based jobs, work from home
Experience: 1-2 yrs