Honeycomb is delighted to be working on behalf of our client, a dynamic family owned Building Supply company looking to place an intuitive, professional candidate in a brand-new role, as an Assistant Brand Manager to be a part of their expanding business.
The Client is a family owned company, led by innovation recognised across the UK, Ireland and Europe. The client are leaders in their field with a very strong leadership structure. There is a very warm environment, reflected in the level of care and focus on their staff.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will work with the Sales Manager to formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum profitability. You will show an efficiency to process data and cost control. The Assistant Brand Manager will be responsible for motivating and organising the workforce. Your role is to make sure that;
- Customers receive top level service
- Your team is properly trained and motivated
- You build branch sales and profits
- Source new suppliers for core building products
- You run an efficient and effective operation by managing your stock and properly utilising your vehicles
- All mandatory training is completed, ensuring branch safety at work
The ideal candidate will have extended experience in the building industry and have previously help a similar post in a Builders merchant or relative business. The successful candidate will have:
- Strong sales experience
- Builders merchant experience
- Experience of managing people
- Proven track record working in a sales or customer service role
- Experience in the building industry
- Great planning and organisation skills
- A full clean driving licence (desirable)
- Management: 2 years (Essential)
The successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary and attractive benefits package including:
- Generous pension contribution
- Enhanced holiday allowance
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing, innovative company! Please contact Aaron Andrews on 02896 207050 or alternatively apply online.
Experience: 0 yrs