Document Controller - Portadown
Your new company
Great opportunity to join a very well established, successful design and manufacturing engineering company based in Portadown. Due to expansion and increase in business they are looking to recruit a document controller on a permanent basis.
Your new role
* Support the document life-cycle including, but not limited to, issuing templates, reviewing and revising documentation, and routing documents for approval
* Locating, organising, scanning and uploading of records/documents/logs, and paper record filing.
* Maintain documentation including audit reports, SOPs, regulatory documents, batch records, etc.
* Ensure compliance to applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs)
* Record data, track errors and handle departmental metrics
* Assist in processing all documentation to support Operations
* Generate, issue and verify labels
* Meet assigned deadlines
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a minimum of one years experience in a document controller position or similar role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs