Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a market leading facilities management business, to recruit for a fixed term Learning & Development Administrator.
The role is on a Fixed Term Contract ; 9-12 months.
Excellent Basic Salary £21-£22k and exceptional benefits package.
Our client is a leader in their field and have won an accolade of awards over the years. As a business, they are committed to providing a great environment for employees through their training, well being initiatives and enhanced benefits package.
* Are you energised to work for one of the leaders in the industry?
* Are you passionate about developing your knowledge and skills with a company passionate about people?
* Are you an experienced in working in a busy Learning & Development environment with an appetite to support in the development of others?
Then we want to hear from you!
As L&D Administrator, you will be working within a busy, high performing department. Supporting the wider business with..
* Organising new starter induction training, collation and filing of employee training records
* Ongoing updating and monitoring of progress against employee skills/ training matrices.
* Review with managers across the organisation of training matrices to ensure legislative and regulatory compliance and training meets contract and organisational needs.
* Assisting bid/tendering team with the collation of bid information
We are seeking an experienced L&D/ Training Administrator with…….
* 5 GCSES to include maths and English (Grade A-C) or equivalent
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Experience of grant claims process
* I.T proficient in using Microsoft packages including Excel (pivot & look up), PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience within a high paced, busy office environment with the ability to produce work with high levels of detail and accuracy.
* Experience of producing financials reports.
* A range of additional benefits to include; Enhanced annual leave, pension contribution, life assurance, child care voucher scheme, discounted private health care and gym membership.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Kearney, Recruitment Specialist at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs