Our client is a leading Agri Food business in Northern Ireland. Quality is important to them and their goal is to keep providing all their customers with good honest wholesome food.
There is a great new opportunity for a Key Accounts Manager on a Permanent Basis.
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager ( £32k- 36k - NI )
- Establish sales with the ROI and UK markets through research and developing relationship with buyers with the retail industry.
- Develop and manage a solution-led approach which facilitates account profitability.
- Provide sales/after sales support to key customers and monitor and resolve client specific concerns.
- Provide regular reporting and update of account activity and ensure delivery of service to the satisfaction of key account clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers, fostering strong and positive communication.
- Provide an efficient and friendly service of customer care through the prompt and professional handling of complaints and enquiries.
- Establish and maintain a customer information database
- Liaise with current and potential customers on a regular basis to ensure that they continue to be satisfied with the company's products and services.
- Liaise with the Operations team on despatch and product distribution enquiries.
- Maximise the use of the company's computer systems to ensure efficiency of service to customers.
* Proven track record of sales achievement.
* Key account management experience in the food and drinks industry.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong negotiation skills.
* Evidence of effective analytical problem solving and decision making abilities.
* Evidence of superior planning and organisational skills.
* Proven effective time management skills.
* Proficient in the use of spreadsheet and database software packages.
* Proven ability to achieve results while working on own initiative.
* Proven ability to read and interpret basic financial information with an awareness of profitability.
* Able to demonstrate the ability to provide a quality customer orientated approach.
* Able to work flexible hours as required to ensure business needs are met.
* Full driving licence.
Salary range: £32k - 36k plus bonuses
Consultant: Nicola McKernan
Job Code: Ac1002
For additional information on this vacancy and other opportunities contact me on 02892 668330 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs