Our client is an international FMCG retailer. They now wish to recruit a Business Development Manager to grow business within Northern Ireland food service sector.
Business Development Manager (Northern Ireland)
- To develop the companies’ brands in NI by identifying opportunities for new business and overseeing the smooth integration of new retail partners into the Company.
- Deliver the annual business development budget
- Present and sell the benefits of our brands and model to potential new retailers
- Develop a journey plan with call frequency, to include cold calling
- Generate own leads and set appointments
- Build good working relationships with property agents and legal teams
- Identify suitable, new retail partners
- Engage with nominated business partners to establish opportunities in areas of under representation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A good standard of educational attainment (minimum of 5 + GCSE’s)
- 2+ years’ experience in proactive field sales and achievement ideally within the food service
- A demonstrable track record in sales and/or securing new business
- Results driven with the ability to forward think and take a creative sales approach
- A sound understanding of independent retail with the ability to build long term relationships
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Full clean driving licence
An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate including competitive base, bonuses, car, excellent pension etc.