MCS Group is working exclusively with Digital DNA on the recruitment of a Sales & Account Executive where you will have the opportunity to be part of a vibrant technology events team and collaborate with a breadth of sponsorship partners.
Now in its 7th year, Digital DNA is on the lookout for the next rockstar team member to join during an exciting time of sustained growth. In recent years Digital DNA has become synonymous with delivering fun, energetic and meaningful experiences for the local tech and business community.
Working with some of the biggest brands and technology thought leaders, both locally and internationally, the successful candidate will be part of a forward-thinking and committed team delivering some of the biggest and best tech events in the local market.
Based in the Saintfield headquarters you will be operating in a role that offers great diversity and an enviable opportunity to collaborate with a range of businesses including some of the worlds most prominent brands. Some of the core responsibilities will include...
- Identifying sponsorship and partnership opportunities
- Maintaining and expanding existing client relationships
- Acting as a subject matter expert in identifying, pitching and closing new and existing business/clients
- Researching the latest trends in the technology events sector
- Attending local and national tech conferences and events
- Contributing to the design and delivery of Digital DNA events
Digital DNA has established itself as market leader and therefore sets a high benchmark for new members of the team. Candidate should clearly demonstrate the following...
- Keen interest in the local and international tech scene
- Minimum of 1-year sales experience
- Possess a positive outlook with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Demonstrable experience in full sales process from sourcing prospects, pitching and then closing
- Strong business acumen
- Experience using social media to identify potential leads and prospects
- Good understanding of selling creative solutions to our target markets
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, dependable, self-motivated and confident
This a brilliant role, suited to an ambitious professional looking for a progressive role. You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and uncapped bonus and can enjoy an early finish every Friday!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs