MCS Group are proud to be working alongside an award-winning IT Managed Services Business with exciting plans for growth. We are now recruiting for Lead Generators to join my client's customer focused sales team.
My client views technology differently. Their innovative FMC service is based around three core pillars of Recovery, Security and Performance - they protect data, secure business, and enable growth - all of which will have a positive impact on business performance of their customers.
My client believes in what they do and how they do it, and were recently awarded 'Best Place to Work' by The Irish News!
Successful candidates will have a friendly, professional, and dynamic approach with customers and staff. This is an exciting opportunity for a high energy, articulate and inquisitive individual to start their sales career within a newly created lead generation function. You will work closely with the Commercial and key Account Managers across the UK and will be responsible for identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential leads and setting up meetings to create the sales pipeline.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Engaging with prospects via social media, video and telephone to identify sales opportunities, promote relevant marketing/sales programs and initiate the sales process.
- Converting outbound calls and email exchanges into qualified appointments/meetings.
- Collaborating with the Commercial and Key Account Managers to understand trends within the market.
- Updating the sales database with relevant client and market information to maximise opportunity.
- Experience in a similar lead generation or inside sales position
- Experience of working in a busy and diverse environment.
- Experience of consistently meeting set activity KPI's.
- Drive & ambition for sales/business development
- High energy and a solid work ethic
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal.
- Confidence and capability to engage with executives at all levels.
- Passionate about technology and how it can make your life better.
- Experience working within a IT or tech enabled environment.
- Experience of generating business meetings for a sales team that are launching a new product.
Part time hours may be offered to the right candidate.
Experience: 0 yrs